giovedì 15 maggio 2014

Who is the person behind the photos?


Behind the picture hides a girl of 25 years. Quiet, simple, and not ambitious as she should be.


How did you discover photography and what makes you keep on doing it? I discovered photography almost by accident, photographing accessories in my closet.
I'll go ahead because since I started, I can not think of my life without photography. In some magical way manages to fill the voids inside of me.


What do you want to show through your pictures? The beauty. My hidden beauty. My photos are the Gloria which I would like to be.


Which artist would you like to work with? Photographer: Tim Walker, Annie Leibovitz & Venetia Scott. Director: Sofia Coppola, Wes Anderson & Tim Burton.


What are your hobbies besides Photography? I'm super passionate about graphic design and I'm very interested in the world of illustration. I also love paint.



Favourute website? In this period I'm using a lot Tumblr, because it makes me discover very very beautiful and funny things.


What do you expect from your photographic future? I expect that one day, i hope not too far away, the phography can become my real job.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento