mercoledì 5 febbraio 2014

Who is the person behind the photos?

 Friends, friends of friends and people very close to the arts.



How did you discover photography and what makes you keep on doing it?
I've always been fascinated by memories and the way how photography helps preserve some of them. So in 2010 I start to investigate and make my first photographs  and Preserving my memories.
( In 2012 I presented results of my 1000 photographs taken between 2010 and 2012) .
farm9.staticflickr.com/8193/8099363622_7e4fe77ff7_z.jpg


Is there anything you want to express with your works?
Of course , nudity is something natural that has been excommunicated and it is based of prejudices, taboos , shame, and everything introjected through history. Through my attempt to generate a reflection on nudity as an expression of natural behavior work, it is clear that beyond the bare fact or not bring clothes, my work is more  related to a particular conception of reality and the human body.


Any upcoming projects or ideas?
I have planned to do some collaborations with various artists . So if you work in : dance, painting, drawing , collage , photography, video and music please contact me by email. (ahimsaoki@hotmail.com)



Photographers, musicians, designers or people that inspire you?
Juergen Teller, Cocorosie, Ryan Mcginley, Alejandro Jodorowsky, Marina Abromovic, Jock Sturges, Spencer Tunick, Egon Schiel, Gustav Klimt and many many movies.



What are your passions besides photography?
I also do collages and paintings and I like watching movies and listening to music.


What do you expect from your photographic future?
I  do not like thinking about the future.


1 commenti:

  1. This photographer is just breath taking, the beauty and natural themes to these photographs are more than inspiring. They show the rawness of life in such a unique way.

    RispondiElimina