martedì 24 luglio 2012

Who is the person behind the photos?

I am Tina Sosna from Germany. I love to be in the forest or at a river and I really think love is the only thing you need.

How did you discover photography and what makes you keep on doing it?
I always wanted to catch little details, moments and feelings and share them with others. So I started to take pictures and I never stopped.
Love and passion are things you can't turn off and they are so connected with photography.


Is there anything you couldn’t live without?
my Love, his love and nature.


Is there anything you want express with your works?
feelings.


 What do you expect from your photographic future?
I don't really expect anything, but I hope I can keep on taking pictures also in a job. Photos who tell something and let you fall into another world.

Thanks to: Tina Sosna

1 commenti: