martedì 15 maggio 2012

Who is the person behind the photos?

My name is Claudia, some people call me Cloudy, I'm an Italian photographer based in London and I spend most of my time hoping for a sunny day. I enjoy taking pictures, having a laugh, napping hard, cooking vegan food and jumping in waterfalls.


How did you discover photography and what makes you keep on doing it?
 I always wanted to do something creative, but I was pretty confused about what medium suited me best. While I was studying multimedia arts in Milan, the only courses that I truly enjoyed were photography and sociology, so I decided to move to England to focus on photography. Now I can't imagine my life without a camera as I love taking portraits and the camera allows me to overcome my shyness and approach people.


Tell us two bad habbits you would like not have 
 My worst bad habits are smoking and procrastinating. If I could stop procrastinating, my life would be 1000 times better.


Is there anything you want express with your works?
I don't really want to express anything, I want to record the beauty of the people that I photograph.


Which artist would you like to work with?
 I'd love to collaborate with my boyfriend who is a scenic artist and prop maker to recreate some of the weird dreams that I had.


What are your hobbies besides photography?
 My favourite hobby is daydreaming, I'm a real expert in the field.


 What do you expect from your photographic future? 
I don't expect anything, I just hope to keep shooting as long as I live.


Thanks to: Claudia Moroni

2 commenti:

  1. adoro questa ragazza, è bravissima!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bravissima davvero!
    Vi segnalo anche questa fotografa emergente di talento! :)

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alexandra-Photography/300932659934974

    RispondiElimina