lunedì 5 marzo 2012

Who is the person behind the photos?

I'm just a girl who can't do anything else but shoot.


How did you discover photography and what makes you keep on doing it?
I belong to the generation of images.
But I never dared to do until the day I bought a digital camera, it was a real revelation to me.


Which artist would you like to work with?
Definitely Jean Baptiste Mondino, for his creativity, originality and sense of light.
And if one day in my life I could meet Graciela Iturbide I'd be the happiest of women.


In your opinion, what are the characteristics of a photographer,and what differentiates it from a good photo taker?
I think it's the photographer's ability to receive what the models will give him : their emotions, fears and weaknesses.


What is your favourite photo or artist?
Jean Baptiste Mondino, Jeanloup Sieff, Ellen Von Unwerth, Sarah Moon, and so so many others talented persons.

Choose a question and answer.
What is your favorite topic inspiration ? The human nature.


What do you expect from your photographic future?
I hope the inspiration and the desire never leave me.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento